Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!





Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to my Mommy! Anyone that knows my mom understands why I love her sooooooooo much! She is an amazing woman. She is the best daughter, wife, mom, grandma, and friend. She is always there for all of us. Especially for me lately. It has been a real adjustment for me going from a mom of one, to a mom of two. I wouldn't of made it without my mom. She has really been there for me and the kids. Jac is going to be working a lot out of town the next couple of months, and I know my mom is always right there if I need her. I love you mom. You are an amazing, strong, and loving woman. We are all so lucky to have you.

6 comments:

Lana said...

That was the sweetest post for your Mom! That is so cool that you have such a great relationship with her. That is priceless. She sounds amazing........and she rased an AMAZING daughter~~~

gwauma said...

I couldn't agree with you more. She is an amazing person that I love dearly. Shannon

*WEST* said...

What a great momma you have! Its so great having a mom close by especially when your other half travels! Clint is gone quite a bit so I know how you feel and it does get easier as time goes by Have a good day.

Unknown said...

She is an amazing Person! She is always so sweet and caring to me and my family as well! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Tell your mom "late" happy birthday from me!!! I'm so glad you found all of our blogs. It will be fun to keep in touch this way since we only get together twice a year, or run into you at taco amigo!!!

Ryan & Becky said...

I would love to get together. Just let me know when you can. How was Cindy? I need to go see her.