Saturday, August 16, 2008

HAPPY DAY!


I know that this may be a really stupid post, but I had to share my joy. I am a really spoiled girl when it comes to gifts from Jac. He bought me a Tiffany & Co. bracelet a few years ago for Valentines Day. And then for Christmas last year he bought me a "E" charm from Tiffany's to go on my bracelet. Well, I haven't been able to find the bracelet for a while. I have been really sick about it. I remember wearing it on Easter, but that is the last time I remember having it on. I hadn't told Jac that I couldn't find it because I didn't want him to think I had lost it. Well, I have been having dreams lately that I find my bracelet in weirdest places. Yesterday morning Ele wanted me to paint her toes. I went into the downstairs bathroom cabinet to get out the fingernail polish box, and sitting right there on the shelf was my bracelet. I get in that cabinet at least three times a day, I can't believe I hadn't found it before.
YAY! I about died! I seriously started to cry. I am not joking! I have been obsessing about it for while. I am soooooooooooooo happy that I found it! Now i can maybe get a "P" for it?!?!?! We will have to see! I am actually hinting and bucking for a new wedding band for our 10 year anniversary, so we will see. You should all give Jac hints when you see him! HEEEEHEEEE!!

11 comments:

Ginger Churchill said...

That's awesome, Kel! Sometimes it's the little things that matter most (and make us bawl).

Unknown said...

Isn't funny how you can't find something for the life of you and then out of no ware it's in front of your face?! That happens to me all the time! I am sooo happy that you found it!

Tricia said...

WOOHOO!! SO happy for ya...love & miss you guys - Tee

*WEST* said...

I am so glad that you said HI! Or I should say I am so glad that I ran into you! We need to keep in touch for sure. You need to tell your parents hello for me. We really need to try and get us girls together and do a lunch or something! Oh and I am so glad that you found your bracelet! Talk to you soon!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I found your blog thru Shannon's. It's Mandi (Moore) my blog is private so you will have to send me your email mandi.jones21@gmail.com then I can send you an invite. Luv and miss you!

adamsfamilynews said...

I am glad you found my blog. I also have April and Mckell's blog on mine if you wanted to look.

Duncahoo said...

I am super glad that you found me, Shan told me she ran into you. Looks like you are doing so well. Your kids are darling and we would love to see you.

BEESTON said...

I am so glad you found our blog. Ele is getting so big. And Phin is so cute- All Jac. Your family is so cute!!! Hope you guys are doing good.

shelby said...

Kelly! hey thanks for finding us! I had no idea that you had a baby! He is so cute, and already so big! I love his name!

Lana said...

I am so happy you found the bracelate. I have been there before and you have to cry. Those are the best moments of releif. What a sweet husband too for getting you such a thoughtful gift. He is such a good guy!
I hope you get a P AND a new ring!! :)
Thanks so much for being so sweet. I miss you too!! It was the best being able to walk out my door and see you. I miss that. We will definitely get together. I promise.

Ryan & Becky said...

It great to hear from you. Your family is adorable. We should get together. Keep in touch. Beck