Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!


Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. It didn't use to be, but when I started dating Jac, he changed that. He has always made Valentines Day amazing. I always had sucky boyfriends that either broke up with on Valentines, or got pissed because I didn't make a huge deal about it for him. But, my Jac always makes this day so special for me.
I love you so much Jac and I just wanted to wish you and our sweet kiddies a Happy Day. I LOVE YOU!
I also want to wish all my family and friends a happy Valentine too. I had so much fun with my fam this last week. Even though it was a hard week losing my sweet Nana, it was sure nice to be with all of you. I will miss my Sistah Tric soooooooooooo much! Time just goes by too fast when she is here.
I LOVE ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Have a fun day!
Love, Kel

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Hi Kel,

I am so glad to have your blog link now. It looks like I will have to add another to my daily stalk list :) Check mine out sometime, I am really crappy at keeping it updated though! Talk to you soon. Love ya- Lacy

*WEST* said...

A BIG HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU!!!

Love Shan