Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy LATE Birthday to my Sweet Daddy!




Well, I am kind of behind on stuff, but I just wanted to post this any way. Better late than never right?!?!?
It was my sweet dad's birthday a few weeks ago, and I just wanted to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best dad and Bapa in the world! I love you so much dad, and I thank you for being such an amazing father and the most fun, silly, adoring grandpa to my kids. Ele and Phin ADORE you. I love spending time with you and them. I had such a great childhood with you and all the fun stuff we did and all the great things you taught me. You are such an inspiration to me and I know my kids will always look up too you as I do. I love to watch you play with Phin and see the smile on his face when he looks at you. Ele loves all the fun things you do with her. She can't stop talking about how you read to her the other day. She loved that. She also can't stop talking about how you were out SKATEBOARDING with the neighbor boys! You really are not an old man! You are such a leader to all the Youth in your ward and have helped so many boys become men, and helped so many youth gain a strong testimony of the church. You have had a HUGE hand in mine that is for sure. I want you to know that I truly love and respect you more than words can ever say. Thanks for being so good to mom and us girls. We are so lucky to have you. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

All I can say is DITTO. I LOVE those pics of Dad - too cute! love ya♥

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

lynnloridavis said...

Hey Kel-

Just trying to see if I can post to your blog.

Dad

Jenn S said...

I LOVE YOUR POSTS! You write the sweetest tributes to your family. Love Phin with your dad! Priceless pictures! I am so glad you have a blog and I can follow you and your cute family!