Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cowgirl!


I had to share this picture with everyone. Anyone who knows Ele knows she is not much of a girly girl. She is very much a little Tom Boy who loves horses. Daddy took her to Gunnies the other day and let her pick out her own cowboy hat. She loves it! She wears all the time. She was so tired the other day in the car and fell asleep with her hat on. She is so excited because she is going to the Rodeo, the "Radio" as she calls it, on August 8th up in Summit County. Mommy and Phin are probably going to stay home. We still haven't decided if he and I are going.

3 comments:

Ginger Churchill said...

Absolutely adorable pictures--and now I keep seeing all my green tomatoes as apples.

Lana said...

This picture of Ele is absolutely adorable. I love it so much! I also love the story of the tomatoes. That is such a darling story. What sweet grandparents too!
I know Yvonne because of her sister Natasha. Natasha and I worked together back in 1997 and I became friends with Yvonne at that time as well, and we have been friends ever since. Isn't her baby cute? Her hair is wild and adorable!
Anyway, we would love to get together and I definitely want to catch up and see those kids. Hopefully soon. Maybe after school starts we can set up a time. Love ya!

Aimee Smith said...

Okay your kids are the cuteset! I am so glad that Jory finally sent me this link! We need to get together and do lunch sometime! My blog is aimeessmith.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!