Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just because he's away and I kinda miss him. Just kinda


(this photo was taken by Steven Stone in NYC a year or so ago)

Jac has been away for the last week. For those of you who know us, you know that is nothing compared to how much he travels. BUT, for some reason, this trip has been a hard one. I miss him so much! I always miss him don't get me wrong, but this time I really, really miss him:( Maybe its because I know that he will come home for two days, then leave for a week, then come home from that trip for three days, and then leave AGAIN for two weeks. I don't know. All I know is I miss him, and I think he's pretty swell. He is such a hard working guy who adores us, and we ADORE AND LOVE HIM. Oh, and I think he's pretty cute:D

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry you miss him Kelly! Next time you're at Candace's at night or on the weekend you should come over. I only live about 4 blocks east of her. I need to see you and the kiddos can play.

Jenn S said...

Awesome picture! Yep, he's a keeper! I'm sorry you are alone so much. Glad you have your parents and sister near.

Duncahoo said...

I miss lance more on some trips than others. I don't think it is how long he is gone but more about where I am in my cycle.=)

Unknown said...

:( We need to get together!

res said...

domino
poker online
ceme
game kartu ada di sini