Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HOW'S ABOUT A LITTLE MARCH MADNESS!!

That is all there is to call March around these here parts. MADNESS!! Ele came home from school the other day and told me that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. I sure hope so! I know that saying is speaking about the weather, but I've decided that March is my unlucky month. Screw the luck of the Irish! I have no such thing.
So, with that "positive" outlook, here are my 5 picks for the month of March. Ta da! Let's hope the month of April will be much luckier. After all, it is my birthday month:D


My Camera!! OH HOW I LOVE IT!!! It is AMAZING! It really pays off to be married to a AMAZING photographer. I get all his "old" cameras. Jac gets a new camera as soon as the next one comes out, and I get the used hand me downs. heeeheee!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5584721278597569154" />
I LOVE my Nook. It is probably the greatest gift Jac has ever gotten me. I read non stop. You can get a new book within seconds and they are usually cheaper than getting them at any bookstore and even Costco. AND you don't have all those books piling up.


This saying says it all! I am addicted to Diet Coke. I LOVE IT! I prefer Sonic's with Lime, but will take it any way I can get it. I'll even drink it warm for crying out loud!


NAIL POLISH!! I LOVE getting Manni and Pedi's!!! Best thing ever! So relaxing and who doesn't like pretty hands and feet. I go as often as I can. But, if I can't get out for a treat, I do my own and O.P.I. is the best brand of nail polish. So smooth and pretty colors! If you use their base/top coat, it last pretty long too:D


And, my favorite thing EVER! My blackberry! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Jac has an Iphone and I prefer my blackberry over it any day. Too each his own, but I prefer the blackberry. So convenient. I love having the keypad and I LOVE the calendaring system. Helps me to be more organized

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

Your a girl after my own heart! Love the list!!

Autumn said...

I loved reading your favorites!! I'm trying to not drink soda, but some days I just NEED a Diet Coke. Good stuff. :)