Friday, March 18, 2011

BIRCHIN' TIME!

No, this is not a typo. I meant "birchin" not "bitchin". I am sure most of you would not be surprised to see me "bitching" about something on this here blog, but I'M NOT THIS TIME!
I am so EXCITED to share my birch box with you all. My sweet girly friend Hannah over at Sherbet Blossom , posted about birch box a few weeks ago, and I fell in LOVE! SAMPLES of beauty products!! They come in a pretty PINK BOX! Are you kidding me?!? I am so in. So, I signed up and got my first one the other day. I LOVE it! So much fun. It was like Christmas and my birthday:D It's $10 a month and you get samples, GOOD SAMPLES!
I got :
- full size lip balm that is worth $12 itself, by Pangea Organics - NEW FAVORITE lip balm for sure
- facial cream with ginger, lavender, and thyme by Pangea Organics - smells WONDERFUL!
- self tanning face pads by Dr. Dennis Gross, suppose to be amazing
- tooth paste by Marvis, it tastes great!(missing from photo, Jac took it on his trip this weekend)
- a mask packed with antioxidants by Alchimie Forever - can't wait to use this!
- free song download by a new artist
- and a brow brush
It Comes once a month in a pretty pink box, when you open that box, you get yet ANOTHER box, ooooooooooooooh! so pretty! And it is all wrapped in pink tissue paper, with a little card explaining all the products. AND you earn 10 points for every box you get which earns you $ off when your order off their website. ITS WONDERFUL and perfect for the girly girl in your life. I LOVE make up, skin products, brushes, nail polish and just about anything girly, and if it comes in a funky\pretty package, even better. Check, check it out!!!

2 comments:

greenrubydesigns said...

Ok, you girl so talked me into it. My husband will have to get me this for my birthday...

Hannah said...

I am so glad that you signed up and like it! Hope we get some more NARS soon!