Saturday, January 29, 2011

I LIKE STUFF!!!

GADGETS, SHOES, PURSES, EARRINGS, VACUUMS, and on and on!! I LOVE stuff! Lots and lots of stuff. I am a shopper. This is no news to my family. I LOVE to buy new stuff! Shoes are probably my biggest weakness, with purses a close second, but I think as I get older, so do my obsessions. I have a slight obsession with gadgets. Just a slight one. I LOVE kitchen appliances, my blackberry, ipods, my nook, my laptop, my vacuum, H2o mop, and so much more.
So, I decided to do a once a month post on my must haves for the month. A post on things I have been loving and using, or have come across that I think I would like to have. I am not a very good money saver. I actually suck at it. Confession, so does Jac. We are terrible with money and our finances. We are lucky we can have everything automatically taken out of our bank account, or nothing would ever get paid.:D Its a very bad trait, and we both have it. It is one of my personal goals that I am working on.
I have to brag and boast for a minute. We have NO car payments!! WAHOO!!!!!! First time in our relationship. It feels so nice. Even though my wagon has had problems, I love it! I want a new car, probably an SUV, but I am going to stick with my VW until it won't run anymore. Save some money and then get the car I really want. But not having a car payment at all, Such a great accomplishment. It makes me so happy! Oh and the money we are saving monthly, well, that is the BEST PART:D
Any who, here are 5 of my favorites this month. Enjoy!

BEST Mascara EVER! It really makes my lashes look longer and thicker. NO CLUMPS either.

I am a lipgloss girl. I do not like lipstick. I can never find a color I like, and it feels funny on my lips. This lip gloss from Victoria Secret is my Fave. It conditions and heals your lips. Smells good too, and comes in such a cute tin:D

This Thurmos water bottle is the GREATEST water bottle. I love the spout, and with the little lever, it doesn't leak in my purse.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmEiNQBjCdSdVXjYR4YGR9cj5fwHtT6npgXAyzxCQ8cgtDmw1irsp9cjkt-90x6heTmePYZBPdlBG8B7eybPCrAmiqZcCU7h0DNZaEwYhBX0SFAv49AnwpmshI3yAXssky8qBr-vGBf5k/s1600/31fqFfgCwHL._SL380_.jpg">
The Eddie Bauer car seat protector is AMAZING! I use these for the Minnies car seats. They protect the leather in my car, and they have great little mesh pockets for their stuff.

AND last but not least, My Blendtec. This is THE GREATEST appliance I have ever owned! I LOVE it! It makes soup, ice cream, grinds wheat, and on and on. Want to see more, go to Costco and watch their Demo.

5 comments:

Meg said...

I've been hearing about Blendtechs a lot recently. I must say I am pretty interested.

Melissa said...

I love you Miss Kelly! Thanks for this. It brought a smile to my face. Next time you're headed over to see Candace you should let me know and come over. I literally live like 3 or 4 blocks from her.

Jenn said...

Oh I would die for one of those blenders!! And I love that lip gloss too!! It's so shiney!! And that's so funny cause I was wondering if that mascara was as good as the orange one!! I love this... I like people to do the research then I just buy what they say is good! :)

Duncahoo said...

I have thought about the Blendtec before but my bullet is cutting it so far so maybe one day. I also tried to wear lipgloss all the time and failed miserably at it but love the thought of it and anything from Victorias is the best! I love lots of random things too!

Hannah said...

I'm dying to try a blendtec. I wish I could convince J of the necessity.