Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011, will it be better than 2010?!

I have been sitting around the last few weeks thinking of my next blog post. I have so much to catch up on. Oh sooooooooooooooo much! So much that I was stressing out about it. So I decided to just start fresh with the New Year, and let the stress go. I am not a big fan of resolutions. I know a lot of people say that, but I don't like them. I totally defeat before I even begin. So I have decided to just stick with a few goals, and one of them happens to be a more productive and POSITIVE person.Not focus so much on the negative in my life, because I do. I am going to try and enjoy each moment and make the best of my days.
A lot of my negativity is my lack of exercise which causes me a lack of energy and causes me to stay in the depths of this negative, depressive state. I AM DONE!!! I am 32 years old and refuse to become a victim to myself anymore. I have made some changes in my life and am refusing to be this FAT ASS person anymore! And, with the help and support of my sweetest sisters, and my rock Jac, I know I will get to where I want to be. I think blogging weekly on my success will help me stay on the right path. I feel like crap 90% of the time, ad its all just a lack of discipline. I have so many changes to make, and can honestly say that I am so excited for the hard work and the results. I will NOT be posting pics, but I am sure you all have seen my fat ass around, so I don't think I need to anyway. I am so sick of feeling insecure when I run into an old friends, and just sick of looking at myself. But, mostly, I want to be a better example for my minnies. Eating right and exercising is just life, and I haven't been showing them that. I don't want them missing out on fun activities because their mom doesn't want to do it because she might be embarrassed of being seen. That is exactly what I did last summer. Hide, Oh, and a big F YOU to you A - hole I went to high school with that thought it was oh so funny to take pictures of me with your cell phone at the pool last summer, SUCK IT! You are a terrible person! You might be skinny and have fake boobs, but you are an ugly person inside. I hope you read this and know that I pitty you. You know why.
Ok, that's off my chest. Ahhhhh! I feel much better now.
Back to the goals. Here they are, the final ones. I thought and thought about them, and these are it! I am happy with them, and will be doing my damnedest to accomplish each and everyone of them.
- be positive and NICE to all. (this one will be hard for me, harder than the weightloss!)
- back to a heathly weight and lifestyle
- boob job (yes all, I want\need one bad!! And my girls need to be back where they were pre minnies:D)
-house all painted
-house all organized
-wood floors laid in family\dining room and kitchen area
-and last but certainly not least, run a 10k in October. I want to be able to run the freedom run in July if my damn knee cooperates. We'll see, but for sure a 10k in October.
Also, I am trying to post more on my blog. Pics of our family and all the super fun activities we do. We DO A LOT of stuff, and I am so bad about posting about it all. So, there will be lots more on our family fun and vacations. I am truly a blessed lady. These two crazy blond hair blue eyed Angels keep me busy, and I LOVE every minute of it. Jac is such a wonderful father. We have our moments of disagreement, but I couldn't be luckier. He is so supportive of me and truly is my sunshine. Oh, and he is pretty damn good looking and is HILARIOUS!!! We have a good life, and I need to be more grateful and show it. So this is my journey, giddee up!!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Oh I love you Kelly. I actually think you are extremely nice and kind, and I just love how real you are all the time - and not appologetic about it. I appreciate that so much! You are so great and I'm glad we're friends :)

Autumn said...

I so love your honesty! I can so relate to seeing old friends and feeling insecure being heavier! Happened to me tonight at a school function actually. I'm hoping to be healthier this year too. I so love your honesty too.

Tricia said...

To my sweet Sister - I love you so dang much and am so proud to call you both my sister & my friend. I KNOW you can achieve your goals and I will do ANYTHING I can to help you get there...INCLUDING kicking the trash out of anyone who hurts my little sister! So back off bee-otch :D I'm also really happy to hear you'll be updating your blog more. I can help you out there too - if you don't feel like doing it, just think of how happy your sister will be. You know, the one who lives in a galaxy far, far away and can only see what you all have been up to IF YOU DO! :D

Jenn said...

Ok, first of all...who does that??!! Skinny girls that are catty bitches are just insecure and they should F-off!! Im with you on that one!
Second, I love that you put it all out there...I also think that keeping your progress on you blog is awesome, Im loving it and it makes you kinda accountable.
Your beautiful Kelly and I love your honesty too. I def. need to be more honest about my life too!!
Love ya!!
Jenn

Duncahoo said...

I don't know how I missed your updates. It really is so hard to stay on top of it all. I think we all struggle with staying positive and focusing on the goods instead of the bads.
Next, I am so interested to hear who the boob girl is?
I Love your goals. I think EVERONE should have some fake jubblies! I want to do lots of home improvement stuff too, it's so hard to get to it all and expensive! I really think when your home and finances are organized your mind can be too. Luckly I am good with money and spending cause we would be in trouble if Lance was=)
I know I am not an expert on health and eating but I think I am pretty good and love it so if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask! Good Luck! xoxxo

*WEST* said...

I hear ya on the boobies!!! I need and want them terribly! Its hard to get back into the swing of things sometimes. But once you start its hard to stop. You ever need anything I am here!!

Ps. You need to play with us lots at the pool this year!!