Monday, June 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET SISTAH CANDACE!!!



So, I know I have said it before, and I will say it again! I am sooooooooo blessed to have the two BEST sisters in the world! They are fab! They are my besties and my confidants! I LOVE them with all my heart!
Today is Candace's birthday, and I want to wish her the BEST day! She and I have gotten so close over the past few years. I don't know what I would do without her. She is SUCH a big help to me in so many ways. Always there for me when I need to vent and bitch, but also there for me when I break down and think I can't go on. She has NO idea how much she has helped me this past year. She did so much for me when I had Phin, I wouldn't of made it without her. LITERALLY! I will try and repay her this Summer when she has her baby girl!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAN!! Thanks for being my best friend and sister. Hope you have the best day!!

0 comments: