Saturday, June 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELE BIG 4 YEAR OLD!!!



I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY GIRL IS FOUR YEARS OLD!!! Wow how time flies. It seems just like yesterday I was DYING of labor pains for FOUR days and thinking that having a baby was a really bad idea!! WELL, that all changed on June 7, 2005 at 6:32 am. The most AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC little girl entered this world, and changed mine and Jac's world. She is so special. We just adore you Ele! She has been the light of our lives and will continue to be so. She has changed soooooooooooo much in the last year. Not only her appearance, but her entire personality. She is a little lady. She can light up a room with her smile, she can make you cry with her sad eyes, and she can break your heart with a whisper of "I love you." Ele is an exceptional little girl. She LOVES, well WORSHIPS her daddy. They are so cute together. She melts him.
She is my heart. I always wanted a little girl, but never knew how amazing she would be. She is the best big sister to her brother Phin. He adores her. I was bawling today watching them play in the sandbox at my parents house together. She is so patient with him and helps him learn and develope so much. She is my little helper around here. My walls and doors all clean from her level down.
I can't imagine my life with out my "Blue," she is enchanting. Her eyes take you to another relm. I have enjoyed our mommy daughter sleep overs this week while Jac has been in New York. I am going to miss her little snores while I am awake reading, and her little laughs while we lay in the dark with the flashlight making animals with our fingers and the shadows.
I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL! You truly are an amazing little girl. WE WISH YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Kelly, Your posts always make me cry. I know just how you feel. Ele is such a cutie. She really is sweet. Happy Birthday sweetie!
Love ya,
Kristen