Friday, May 29, 2009

SOOOOO FUN!!


K, so I just wanted to share this GREAT find with all my mommy, pool going friends!
I am ALWAYS searching for my keys. Seriously! I have lost my VW flip key plenty. It drives my ever so patient, sweet, GORGEOUS husband nuts!! I just had to order a new back so I could hook my car key back on my key ring and I am sooooooo happy I did. BUT, I have been looking for something cute/funky, i.e. sooooooo Kel for my keys, and look at what I found!! I saw this on Giveaway Today's Blog. It is from Sweetirie.blogspot.com. (link to her blog from her button right here on my blog.) I just ordered this set and CAN'T wait to get it! I was just going to order the key chain because I thought, how great! I can hook it in my diaper bag or purse, and wear it on my wrist while carrying Phin and holding Ele's hand to and from everywhere. But, then I saw the ever so cute change bag that hooks onto the key chain, and got really, really excited! I am soooooooooooo paranoid when we go to the pool in the summer that someone is going to steal my wallet. You have to take $$$ to get in and buy goodies for the kiddies, and I hate having cash just hanging around in my swim bag because like I mentioned before, I am GREAT at losing stuff! I think this will be perfect for my cash and cell to go in so I can leave my wallet locked in my car. I also just ordered one for my sweet sister Candace's birthday. Oh, and Tric, I have one coming to you too! HEEEHEEE!
I LOVE Etsy and finding cute yet functional stuff on there. I am actually starting my own Etsy site and will let you all know when it is up and going. I am very excited to try and sell some of my stuff!

3 comments:

Lana said...

I am totally getting one too! Thanks Kel!

thescotts said...

So cute right? I can't wait! I will post some pics of me using mine as soon as I get it.

Kristen said...

I had to buy one of these Kelly. I spend so much time at the beach and the pool. I simply had to have one!!! Jac and Mark and Brooke are having a great time in NYC. They are too funny.