Monday, March 2, 2009

Pretty toes, flip flops, OH MY!






Well, It is time. Time to get your feet pretty!
If you know me, then you know that all I wear all Spring, Summer, and even Fall are flip flops! I am obsessed with them. I buy too many, in Jac's opinion, but to me, you can never have too many! I am VERY excited that it is starting to warm up a bit and I can't WAIT to wear flip flops. I also have a very HUGE infatuation with my toes being painted. I can't stand when they get chipped or look shabby. I am going to get a pedicure this weekend for sure! I CAN'T WAIT! I am thinking I may take Ele for her very first one too. Maybe a mommy daughter day?!?!?
Thought I would share some of my coveted flip flops that I want. I have also turned Ele into a flip flop girl. We are already searching for her some cute ones, and I will get Phin too join the flip flop club this summer too.

5 comments:

shelby said...

I think I could join your club! I love flip flops, and wear them constantly! I even wear them during the winter, people think I am crazy, but I love them! The ones you want are very cute!

Tricia said...

Cute fippy fops :) You'll have to post pics of you all wearing the fops you end up gettin' - especially your pedicured toesies.
Come live by me - you can wear them 24/7/365 & not even get frostbite. ♥ you!

lramey said...

A-freakin-men!!! can it PLEASE get warm around here!!! It's killing me!

bkb said...

I love love love your quote! I love Coco! And I really loved the lifetime movie about her....dan not so much, but I loved it!

Jeni said...

Hi Kelly, I found your blog from Lana's, I hope that you don't mind. Your blog is really cute. I also have one if you would like to check it out. http://jbeskelson.blogspot.com/
Jeni Eskelson