Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MY BLUE AND MONKEY DOO!



I just wanted to write a bit about my AMAZING kids. I am so in love with them both it is sick! When Jac and I had Ele, we didn't think we would ever have room to love any other kids. Seriously. We thought we would only be able to have her because we both worshipped her so much, we didn't know how we could share love with another child. Well, were we wrong! We have our little Monkey Doo as I call him, our Phin, and we both adore him.
Blue, that is my Ele, She is the most amazing little girl. She loves her little brother and takes such good care of him. She is growing up to be quite a unique and amazing little lady. She loves to sing, dance, play, and create. She is definitely going to be an artist like her father. Who knows what direction she will go, but she is definitely talented in so many ways. I love watching her learn and grow. She is my heart. I can't help but smile when I look into the amazing blue eyes. I love you Blue!
Monkey Doo, I don't know why I call him that, but it just fits. Phin is just a love. He loves Mama to cuddle him and just be near him. He needs me and I LOVE that. He is growing and learning every day. He loves Ele with all his heart and can't stand it if she is not home. He is constantly looking for her when she is not here. He takes me to another place when I hold him and rock him to sleep. My favorite time with him is sitting in his room in the rocking chair soothing him, and making him feel safe. I love you Monkey Doo!
My family is my whole world. I love them sooooooooo much that it physically hurts me to think of not having them around. I am so lucky and blessed to get to be these childrens mother, and am so grateful to my Jac for working so hard so I can stay home and watch these two beautiful angels grow, and help them learn. I love my Heavenly Father for blessing Jac and I with them. They are so strong in so many ways. How can you not believe in and AMAZING God when you look at these two? Really, I am blessed!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

They are so cute. She looks just like you. I'm feeling the need to slow down and enjoy my kids a little more it goes by so fast.

Brooke said...

Hey there Kelly your kids are so darling!!! I hope you don't mind that I just jumped on your blog to check out your cute family :) I love how you expressed yourself in this post. I think your kids are lucky to have you as their mom!

lramey said...

thanks friend! we should FULLY get together to play! it'd be a blast! send me numba!

weren't those fun days?? we had good times!

that's funny you know Presha! I met her playing indoor soccer last year! it's a small small world (you sing that last part)