Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTY SISTER TRICIA!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST SISTER TRICIA!
It was her Birthday on December 28th and I am late in making this post for her, but I want her to know how much I love and adore her. She is the best! I am sooooooooooo lucky to have the two best sisters and best friends in the world! Tric lives far away in Houston Texas and I miss her SOOOOOOOOOOO much! We talk on the phone daily. We solve the worlds problems, laugh hysterically, and cry all at the same time. I love you so dang much Tric! I can't wait to see you soon! I hope you had a great birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with you either at Taco Amigo or Scone Cutter, and KICKING your butt at Candace and Jim's playing tennis on the Wii! Candace totally kicked mine the other day, but Jac and I are going to get one and I am going to practice and then kick hers someday! HEEEHEEE!!!
LOVE YOU SISTAH!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

THANKS BABE! U R a sweetheart and I love and miss you very much. Oh, and challenge accepted - you're going down on the Wii :) love you!

*WEST* said...

I have not seen your sis FOREVER! Hope you have a wonderful New year and I hope we see lots of you this year!