Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nielsen's Grove and Cornbelly's!






Candace and I have been taking advantage of the warm weather. We took the girls to Nielsen's Grove the other day while Andrew was in school. It was a lot of fun to watch the girls feed the ducks and play. Ele decided that she was going to chase the ducks. Well, I of course was encouraging her and Ally to do it while Candace was telling them not too. Ele got a little excited and kicked a duck! I was laughing so hard because I don't think she meant to do it. I think she was just excited and kicking her feet but she made contact. Don't worry, she didn't hurt, and I don't think she will ever do that again. It scared her pretty bad. It did give Candace and I a good laugh though!
We also went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was pretty fun. My mom and her good friend Judy came too. We had a good time. It got a bit cold and windy so we went to McDonalds. Candace and I decided that the kids had more fun there. Next year we will save the $10.50 a person and just go to the Lehi McDonalds! Our kids are very easy to please!

0 comments: