Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks


Well, as I sit here in my warm house this morning playing with Ele, and listening to my sweet baby boy snore over the monitor, I decided I need to express how thankful I am for what I have. I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING husband who is my besty and has my heart. He is the best father and I adore him. I wouldn't have the two best kids in the world without him.
I am so thankful for Ele and Phin. They are my whole world. I love them and cannot imagine my life without them. Ele is the smartest, sweetest, funniest little girl. She is such a good big sister to Phin and is my little Blue! She helps me so much around the house and is so much fun to play with. I always wanted a little girl to play dolls with and now I have one. I am also so thankful for me little man! He is such a cuddly sweetie who worships his Mommy! Literally, I am the only one that can feed him a bottle. He is so sweet he makes me cry when I hold him and watch him discover this new world. He loves his sister and is learning new things every day.
I am so lucky to be able to stay home with my kids. Jac works so hard for our family so I can be home and raise them. So, too him I thank him. He works non stop and is not home very much, but we make it work.
I am so lucky to have the best parents and sisters in the world that support me and keep me going. They really step up and help me when Jac is not around. I don't know what I would do without my sweet sister Candace. We spend a lot of time together and I enjoy every second of her and her sweet kids. Ally is Ele's whole world! We can't have a conversation without Ally and Andrew being brought up. I love you Candace. Thanks for always being there and helping with my kids.
I love and miss my sister Tricia soooooooooooo much! She and Tim are living in Houston now. I am so grateful for our long talks on the phone where we solve the worlds problems. She always makes me laugh, and is always there when I need to scream or cry! She is the best and I can't wait to see her soon!
And, to my parents. What can I say. I don't know where I would be without them. They have saved me many times. I love you both sooooooooooo much and appreciate you all putting up with me when I just can't do it anymore. Thanks for stepping up and taking Ele when I have my melt downs. She worships you both and so does Phin.
I am so grateful for the Lord in my life. I am so grateful for The Gospel and my Faith I have in Our Heavenly Father. I hope that I can teach Ele and Phin what is important in life. I am so thankful for Ele asking to go to church every Sunday. Well, every day. She loves her class and she loves singing and learning about The Lord. She makes Jac and I want to be there too.
So, to all of you, my family and friends, I love you all very much. Thanks too you all for your friendships and love, because without you all, I wouldn't make it! Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble!

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

Great post! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Tricia said...

I LOVE & MISS YOU SO DANG MUCH - HAPPY TURKEY DAY BABE! - Tee

Ryan & Becky said...

Happy Thanksgiving. You have amazing attitude. I love that about you. I would love to meet your husband. He sounds great.

Jenn S said...

Well said! I wish I lived closer to my family so I could allow them to "step up and help me"! I wish I could meet your sweet little kiddos. Their pictures are SO cute! Tell Jac I said hello!

Kristen said...

Kelly,
You have me in tears. You are such a sweetie. I feel so blessed as well. Thanks for expressing it so well.
Kristen