Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FINALLY!




Well, I finally finished Breaking Dawn. I know, I know, I can't believe it took me this long too. I am usually a very quick reader, but this one took a while. This was definitely not my favorite of the series, but I read it and I am glad to be done with it. I LOVED Twilight, but I think the last three have definitely gone down hill each book. Well, that is my opinion on the series. Those of you who love them all, good for you. I am a much bigger Mr. Darcy fan than I am an Edward or Jacob fan. NOW that is a MAN! I have had a secret passion for Mr. Darcy since I was a junior in high school and it has still continued even though I am married to a very AMAZING man. I watch Pride and Prejudice at least twice a month. It is a very sick obsession, and it drives Jac crazy! He is a very patient with my Mr. Darcy infatuation. Jac is definitely my Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy.
Well then, I have said my peace. I love to read and will read just about anything, but I have to say that Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book to date.

2 comments:

Michelle C. said...

I totally agree with you. It took me forever to read Breaking Dawn. And yes, I do watch Pride and Prejudice at least once or twice a month. We are so much a like, it is scary!!!

Terri said...

You are so good to sit down and actually read a book. I am so sleepy that I fall asleep everywhere. There is no way I could read. The bumbo thing, I will have to try. I thought mine was still to small. Quess not, I will be purchasing that tomorrow. :)