Friday, November 20, 2009

11 YEARS, ARE YOU SURE?!?!?!


Jac and I just celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary yesterday. WOW! Can't believe it. It doesn't seem that long, but at the same time, I can't remember my life without him. You know? Feels like he has always been in my life. We always tease and say that since we have had such a good run the last 11 years, maybe we should quit while we are good. FUNNY, yet scary to me. It is a little bit of too much reality for me right now. SO many of our dear friends are getting divorced. Heart breaking. I had a panic attack a month or so ago about it. WORRYING that Jac was going to leave me. Lying awake staring at him wondering what it would be like if he wasn't there anymore, dropping the kids off for the weekend and what would I do without all of them around. I of course freaked out in my Kelly way, and cried and "expressed" my feelings too him, and he of course handled it in his oh so Jac, laid back, James Dean way, and laughed at me, then hugged me, and in his LOVING way, reassured me that he is not leaving me. I go through that once in a while. You would to if your husband was a super good looking photographer who works with GORGEOUS models, BUT not going into that. I am not insecure in the least bit, I think God blesses me so I don't lose it all the time, but once in a while I freak out and he brings me down like Xanax. We waited a while to have the kiddies, and REALLY Enjoyed our seven years traveling, hanging with friends, partying, traveling, sleeping, eating, working, sleeping and more sleeping!!! BUT, I wouldn't trade any of that for our two juniors. Well, maybe for some more sleep, BUT, Monkey is actually sleeping better.
Life is so NOT perfect at Casa Scott, but we work. We put up with each others crap and we have our "fun" battles, which I always win, guess working for Attorney's for so long you learn to argue:D Well, okay, I NEVER win, but I like to pretend I do. And the more wrong I am, the LOUDER I argue.
I love Jac with everything I have. He is my joy, my soul, my besty, my confidant, my heart, and most importantly my companion. Love you Budah! Can't wait for the future of us sitting on a HOT Beach somewhere, you surfing, taking pictures or watching birds, while I read Pride and Prejudice over and over on my Nook and judge everyone around me for what they are wearing and their way too tan bodies, and planning my next botox, hair and eyebrow waxing appointments, all while eating some Curry and rice. And at the end of the day, we will be us, and there is nothing better to me. I LOVE YOU, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Congrats you two! I have always thought that you are perfect for each other and I am happy to see you celebrate another year together :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!:)