Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkins, Chuck E Cheese, Fun, Oh My!






Well, we have been doing a lot of fun things this last week while Jac is constantly working. He has been traveling a lot this last couple of months, and while he was in Laguna this last weekend, my sister Candace and I took the kids to Pumpkin Land at Vinyard Gardens and then to Chuck E Cheese. I am not a huge fan of Chuck E Cheese, but Ele loves it. Even though she got lost. Yes, we had our first paging over the P.A. system. I was freaking out! I don't like Ele to wander off, and I am a psycho when it comes to her being where I can see her. She just decided to take a detour and couldn't find the table. It was really sad. But, all in all, we had a blast! My parents came too. It was great! Phin enjoyed his first time there. He sat with Bapa and laughed. Yes, my dad got to see Phin's first laugh. I got it on camera too. It is great!
We have really been missing Jac being home and around, but we have been enjoying ourselves while he has been away. We just wish he was with us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooklyn is laughing now also, it is so dang cute!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast, i'm not a big fan of chuck-E cheese either but the kids sure do love it!!!

Duncahoo said...

As ghetto as chuck-e-cheese is it still is pretty fun and my girls love it. Looks like you are doing well with two kids now, it was tuff on me for sure. Would love to see you soon!

*WEST* said...

How fun! Its hard sometimes trying to find stuff to do when your husband is gone and you are the only entertainer!! I know how it is to have a husband gone a lot. What does yours do by the way?? When we getting together we need to just do it!!

Sunshine said...

HEY! Your little girl is so cute! She looks just like you. I found you off Shannons blog.
I read Ris & Shannon's comments before me and have to say if you're getting together I'm just going to go ahead & invite myself. I would love to see you. I haven't seen you in YEARS. We need to have a little reunion get together or something with some of us old school girls from MVHS.